The Paper Dog

Friday

Happy Hearts

Hello to you and Happy Friday!  I've got a few things today to share. 

First is a sweet little heart I made for a friend......shhhhh.....she doesn't know and won't know who it's from.  I'm just going to send it to her to make her smile and bring her a little happiness. 


These watercolor hearts were inspired by Alisa Burke.  These were part of the 12 Artsy Ornaments of Christmas class I recently took.  LOVED that class.  Wait till you see what I create this weekend with book pages!   

Completely spur of the moment coloring on a random piece of canvas today.  She's kind of cute.  I've been cutting words out of a book and now I'm finally putting them to use.  Sure it's easy enough to type something up to use but when you have to come up with your very own quotes....that's magical!



This canvas heart was inspired by Christy Tomlinson while I took her SheArt2 class.  Christy is simply amazing and so down to earth and talented.   This project was a bit of a challenge for me but I pushed through and I kind of like the end result. 



Okay, that is all for now.  Thank you so much for taking a peak today and I hope to have inspired your creative soul just a bit.  Enjoy your weekend!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Love the hearts. What great valentines for my artsy friends. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I love the hearts - thy are beautiful, you're friend will love it and it's given me such inspiration for a little Christmasy something to make my friends! Thank you!x

Carin Winkelman said...

These are very beautiful indeed. Your friend will love her gift!

Lillian said...

Michelle , i really enjoyed your blog
especially loved your dolls
xxx
Lillian
http://www.canadianscraptramp.blogspot.com/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mixedmediaart/

Margaret said...

they are all fabulous projects. I'm sure they will all be welcome to a new home for some cheer.

Patria said...

Beautiful! I love your art and your spirit.

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

Unknown said...

I love to look back at some of your previous stuff...your take on life with paper is amazing...tfs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...