The Paper Dog

Friday

Breathings

of your heart...

Today I thought I might share some of my art journal pages.  This is my first art journal so it's rather scary sharing them but it's all good because some I like and others I don't like so much but I learned from them and that's what counts. 

Daisies are such a simple, sweet, and innocent looking flower.  They really  make me happy.  I need to practice drawing, painting, paper peicing and molding mine into my own creations.  Here's some made with pieces of book paper.  The glare makes this difficult to see but this page is so shiny because of all the strips of paper and Mod Podge for the background.  It was fun and a bit messy. 


Another page....I don't like this one so much.  Oh well, live and learn.  :)

This page was completely an inspiration from Donna Downey's Inspriation Wednesday this week.

 
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Jacquel said...

I think your art is wonderful Michelle! I especially like the page you did....it's lovely! TFS!!!

Em said...

I like the texture you create! They are great!

Margaret said...

Wow! I think both your pages are truly awesome! The heart is so vibrant and your daisies are beautiful! Great job.

Unknown said...

wow love the daisies... love your style ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...