The Paper Dog

Wednesday

Put Your Merry On!

Hi there and thanks so much for visiting my home away from home!  I really have been super busy with Nana these days, getting ready for Christmas with homemade cards for her friends and mine, homemade decorations and of course, spending time with the rest of my amazing family. 
Nana's cards were a bit more detailed than mine and took us 4 full days to complete them.  I'll admit, it was not easy for me to "allow" Nana to "help" make them.  *sighs*  More on that another blog post. 

Here's my card.  Many of you know, I have been developing my art and adding fabric to my creative life.  These cards were super simple and I got to add some bright happy cloth to them!  I'm pretty sure the sentiment is from Rosie's Roadshow.


I thought I would add my 'lil dog to my blog today too!  Here she is after a long day of watching over Nana.   It's so stinkin' cute to see her so calm around Nana as she hobbles around the house.   I have a feeling Nana is very much in Cassie's heart and vesa-versa.  They are good for each other. 


That's all for today.  More tomorrow with pictures of some ornaments I created.  Let me just say....holy crap they are cuuuuuuute!  Happy creating my creative friend. 

Hugs,
Michelle

4 comments:

Jacquel said...

I really like your card Michelle! It's a true CAS style & the border you created is the perfect finishing touch! TFS!!!

Jackie Rockwell said...

What a great card! It has so much texture. I always have loved text patterned paper! The embossed border is wonderful.

Margaret said...

Love your card and the texture from the fabric you used. Prayers going up for you as you deal with your Nana's issues. She is blessed to have you in her life.

Esther Asbury said...

Your card is simply adorable! I love the simplicity of it, and the fabric on it -- thinking it would be a good card to case!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...