The Paper Dog

Sunday

Punkin' Head

Hi there and thanks for popping in for a visit!
 
So last night I did something I so need to do way more often.  A friend came over for a artsy playdate with me.  We hung out in the studio, ate chocolate, listened to oldies,  had a few cocktails, got paint on our hands and giggled!
 
She brought over this cute little halloweeny resin statue.  I should have taken a picture of the little guy because he was cUte!  This is also inspired by Pumpkins & Cider.  One of the many course I'm taking at the moment.  We sketched our model out and started playing!
SEVEN hours later and this was the result:
 
 
What can I say...time flies when you're having fun.  And we did stop for dinner on the deck.  On my Punkin' Head's dress, I cut out letters from an old book.  It reads "Time for Trick-or-Treat". 
 
Here are a couple close ups.  I do so love her face and her shoes. 

 
Hope she brought a little smile to your face!


15 comments:

sherri said...

Love her!

Kim Lemear said...

She is awesome, i love her. Especially like the shoes. Kind of ironic that she has a pumpkin head and a pumpkin bucket. Great project.

Unknown said...

Wowser, this is fabulous! Love the shoes!

Anna O. said...

Hi Michelle! I love her! I'm so happy I found you. What a great project!

Brenda "Disney Girl" said...

This turned out great!! Love her little smile!!

Micki said...

OMG, this is awesome.

Team Northwest Property Management said...

This is absolutely full of CUTENESS!! I lOVE it, so whimsical and fun, great job!!

CraftyGirl said...

Just love her! I wanted to do that class too ,but wasnt able at this time. Such cuteness! Thanks for sharing

Margaret said...

Wow! Fabulous creation. Just love all the textures, colors, and layers.

Lisa said...

im in the work shop too loving it.

wowzers your pumpking is so freaking awesome !!!!! just love it
hugs xo

Kelly said...

What a fun time you ladies had. And your project turned out Uber Cute! Thanks for sharing her with us.
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

OMW this is the Cutest thing EVER!!!

Jacquel said...

It looks fabulous Michelle! I love everything about it....TFS!!!

ibalady said...

you said it . those shoes are absolutely adorable. she definitely has lots of whimsy. glad you enjoyed making it

scrapmanufaktur said...

Love your pumpkin man, so funny and full of texture and rich colors. Makes me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...