The Paper Dog

Saturday

Done!

So happy today!  I enjoyed the sunshine and finished this project I've been working on for a few days now.  I'm still wondering about my style.  I'll have to work on it as my projects progress.  Again, I took some pictures but they really don't seem to show the actual colors.  Here's a couple pages of my Happy Thoughts Mini Book for you to enjoy.




Throughout the book I used Tattered Angels , Ranger Inks, Art Glitter, gold metallic paint and of course, do-dads and fun flowers. 

Today I had the privilege of going on my first blog hop.  WOW....there were 25 blogs I visited and so many amazingly talented papercrafters!  There is still time to check it out if you haven't already.  It starts HERE and continues on from there.  Your creative soul may even be inspired!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...