The Paper Dog

Wednesday

Dreams

I worked on an ATC for a swap over at Swap Bot.  I feel so rusty on being creative.  Or maybe it was just today that I was having a hard time getting going.  4 hours later and my desk completely covered with stuff here's what I came up with:
 
The receiver likes pinks and greens and I really liked the iron gate door that Donna Downey did here on her ATCs.  Inside the "gates", I used a vintage dictionary page for dream so you can see some of the words.  I kind of liked that look.  Hope I was able to inspire your creative soul today!

4 comments:

Patti said...

I like it....very nice!

rockwelldesigns said...

What a cool interactive card Michelle! I love the earthy colors and the dimension you achieved in this card. Thanks for dropping by my blog!

Michelle said...

such a wonderful card...and blog!...welcome to the blow browsing group!...Ill look forward to visiting you here, often.
Michelle.

Angel Wings And Beautiful Things said...

Gorgeous Card Michelle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...